Welcome!

I decided I would try blogging.


At the end of each year I think back and remember all the things that had happened. However, I'm starting to realize that I don't really know were time has gone and how exactly activities and events all happened.


For the past few years I have been interested in writing fictional stories. I think I've gotten wrapped up in my pretend worlds I create in my writing long enough. I will continue to write, but I want to try my hand at reporting on the here and now. And what better events to report on than the people I love!

Comments

WaMommy said…
Kara!!! You have a blog now too!! That's awesome!! So happy you are also embracing this way to stay connected with family and friends. I'll check back often! :) Miss you.. Kelley
Suzanna said…
Andrew looks so cute with his spiky hair and Marissa is just as cute! What an adorable picture of the two of them. Welcome to the world of blogging.
Chris and Elisa said…
Oh they look too grown up :( They aren't my little babies anymore! They are adorable though. I can't wait to see everyone this summer.
Dad/Mom said…
Those are two purdy cute yunins. They will be just right to take fishin' Marissa will probably use a pole but I think (by the look in his eye) Andy-man will jump in after them.

Popular posts from this blog