Marissa's First Day At Pre-School

I can't believe that Marissa is old enough to go to Pre-School! I've really been so excited for her to start.

She met Miss Emily, her teacher, about a week ago at an open house for the kids. She got to explore all the different centers and the two play grounds (an outside one and an inside one).

All she has talked about is going to school.

Today was her first day of Pre-School. I felt so bad that Micah and I couldn't be there for this moment, but we have classes so Annette got to take the kids.

We called her as soon as our classes were out and asked how it had gone. She said that neither one of her grandchildren said, "Good bye," to her when she dropped them off. They both just went straight for the other kids and all the toys.

When we picked Marissa up from school she said that she had cried when Miss Emily told the class it was time to put the toys away.

I think she learned that when the teacher says its time to clean up there are still fun things to do.

When I got Andrew from Day Care all the ladies told me how sweet he had been.

P.S. The best thing about Andrew's back pack is that he willingly carries his own diaper bag!

Comments

Chris and Elisa said…
They are getting SO big! I hope Marissa has fun a preschool.

Popular posts from this blog