Our New Place

Welcome to our new home! (I took this picture at night because I didn't want the neighbors to see me taking pictures.)


The front room view from the front door.

Dinning room and fish tank
The kitchen...and Marissa.

The garage!! It is a two car garage, but it looks smaller in this picture.

The Master Bedroom


The Master Bathroom


Marissa's Bedroom

Marissa and Andrew's Bathroom. (Andrew was sleeping in his bed when I was taking pictures.) I took one anyway, but it didn't' turn out with out his light on.)



Marissa in the back yard. And that concludes our tour! Come back again soon!

Comments

Staci said…
How fun Im jelous that you have a backyard...o well maybe someday we will get in! We miss you guys
Chris and Elisa said…
The place looks awesome! You are a dork for taking the picture at night though. Good thing I love you anyway!

Popular posts from this blog