I am very excited about my job. I have my own work space and along with that came three bulletin board spaces. I was so excited to get to design my very first bulletin boards.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Christmas this year was very different form all of the years. We had been sick so we stayed inside almost the whole break. The kids only had a few toys from Santa, but they took turns playing and being nice and loving to each other for the whole day! It was a Christmas miracle in my book! It was a great Christmas for our family!
Miss Smith, Marissa's school teacher and my friend, came over on night and cut Marissa's hair. Marissa had been complaining that she just couldn't brush her own hair. I thought if it was shorter then she could brush through it herself. And I think it worked. She is really cute!!
Marissa lost a tooth!!! This was taken in the middle of the school day! Her teacher brought her over to my room to tell me the exciting news!! She has only lost two teeth so far.
Comments