Marissa and Her Missing Hair




As you might already know I went on a trip this last week for two days to try and find a job. I wasn't home for three mornings in a row to get Marissa ready for school. Before I left I asked Micah if he wanted me to show him how to put her hair up in a pony tail. He felt more comfortable with just brushing it out and putting a little gel in it to keep it from frizzing. When I got home and asked about how doing her hair had gone he said that her hair progressively got more tangled each morning when he brushed it out. I put her hair in a pony tail moments later and saw how broken and damaged most of her hair was. (I'm not saying it was perfect before I left she has needed a hair cut, but she wants "princess hair." So she really doesn't even like it when we tell her it is just a trim.) I guess when you add everything up: long hair that broken and damaged and loosing it's curl, a mommy who is more comfortable using pony tails, and three days of a daddy trying his best to do little girl hair...it all ads up to Marissa getting a much needed hair cut.

I think she is cute and adorable. (But I'm the Mommy so it is part of the job description.)

By the way...It has snowed all day today! I hope we don't skip Spring all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog