Marissa's 4th Birthday




Marissa turned 4 years-old yesterday! I can't believe that my baby is old enough to be four.


Grandma gave her a cape and a crown to help her be a princess all year round. Marissa says that she is Snow White when she has this on.


Grandmommy gave her an apron to help Mommy with cooking and cleaning. When she is wearing the apron she calls herself Cinderella.





We went swimming at San Hallow Aquatic Center in St. George area for three hours! We were having so much fun we had no idea that we had been playing for that long.


They have a kid area and a big kid area. Marissa was so proud that she could do the big kid things with a little help from Daddy. She got to go on the big, big slide all by herself (right after Daddy went so he could catch her at the bottom). They have "lilly pads" for kids to try and walk across and with a little guidance and stabilizing help form Daddy Marissa was able to make it all the way from one side to the other like the other kids.


Then we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. While we were waiting the kids played out side and I got to take a few pictures.








Then at the end of the meal. They brought out a cake for Marissa with a candle and they sang to her. That made her feel so special that they would sing just for her on her Birthday!


Marissa is a very beautiful person inside and out. I am so grateful that the Lord sent her to Micah and me. We would be so sad without her wonderful little personality happily bounding in and around our home.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARISSA!!

Comments

Dad/Mom said…
Happy Birthday Marissa! You truly are a beautiful princess - everyday in everyway. It's so fun to see the pictures and learn about your Birthday celebration.
Jenny said…
Marissa,
I agree with your mom: 1. You are not old enough to be four. I was visiting you at the hospital, when you were born--what a month ago? 2. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you. Happy Birthday!

Andrew,
You are a hansome little stud! I love your smile! It's almost your birthday-18 more days!
WaMommy said…
So cute!!!! I can't believe she is 4 either!
WaMommy said…
I'm chanting.... "come to the zoo with us, come to the zoo with us, come to the zoo with us!" I promise I won't throw you to the lions either, and you can ride up with your parents, split gas, etc. ;)

Popular posts from this blog