WE ARE MOVING!!

We just heard back from the Sunset Ridge Village....And we are in!!


We have to wait a little bit before we get the keys.


But we drove by after they gave us the house number and I think we will be quite happy their!

This is the picture that I submited with our paper work.

Comments

Chris and Elisa said…
I guess if Andrew's hands are occupied he wont pick his nose! Congrats on getting in.
Dad/Mom said…
I liked the first ones better, with Andy what you see is what you get. What was that song from "Annie get Your Gun", Oh yeah, Doin' What Comes Natur'ly!!!

Mom insists I sign this one so you will know who made the comment.

Love,
Papaw
Staci said…
Im way excited for you guys hopefully we are right behind you good luck with the move! WE will miss ya

Popular posts from this blog